We are open for appointments! The safety of our staff and guests is our utmost priority, so we will be operating on a adjusted schedule in order to adhere to social distancing and sanitation guidelines. We will be accepting bridal, evening wear, and accessory appointments Monday thru Sunday. Our new address is 4306 SW Walker ST, Seattle, WA 98116.
All customers and their guests are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, they are available for purchase.
- All appointments are limited to the bride and 2 guests *No children
- Samila staff and in-store guests are always required to wear a face mask
- The number of brides to be seen each day are limited due to new operating guidelines.
- If you or your guest have been diagnosed with COVID-19, run a fever, experienced any symptoms, or have been near someone exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, you will not be permitted in the shop
- If you or your guest have traveled by plane, or attended an event that violated social distancing protocol by being in a group larger than 5 people per 1000 square feet in the past 14 days, you will not be permitted in the shop
- You will be asked to wash your hands immediately upon entering our showroom
- Merchandise being tried on is at your own discretion
For all our customers who still need a formal dress, we have opened our online shop. Perfect for those who want to shop from home. We will be updating our shop with new inventory daily. Contact us for an appointment if you would like to try on any dresses you see on our online shop. If you have any questions, concerns, or would prefer to book to book your appointment over the phone, please give us a call (425)558-5714 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.